642. It's like growing up




One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “At the beginning of my doctorate studies and research I draw some conclusions, which I’ve held all these years, with further enriching insights, also from my reading scholars, reading teachers’ contributions to forums in the Internet, and my daily experience in the classroom.



To achieve to learn English – and carry on learning more and more – the learner must actually wish to learn, to have or gain motivation, and a good methodology. Here I think I shouldn’t say further. Just one more point: the learner should have a real necessity of using English, or sort of creating that necessity on his or her own. It’s like the process of growing up.



I forgot it, I didn’t finish my doctorate – I felt I should say it here.” / Photo from: discreame blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family