614. A nice sight at the end of the tunnel



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “What to do when one student is disruptive also out of the classroom? Imagine he’s setting bad example to his or her classmates.


Some posts ago I told you my experience when a student was dealing with drugs.


Or imagine that in some other way he is increasingly creating a bad atmosphere in the classes. I think the teacher ought to gain a sheer sight to notice all this behavior, quickly in his or her career - it’s like beginning to ‘smell something rotten’.


Tomorrow I hope to go on telling about this. Important: the end is positive, or at least I’d like to give a nice and realistic end to this case; I’ll tell you the how. I’d appreciate your view too.” / Photo from: ciezyrtaphy blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

382. A school... of fish