611. Life is before his eyes



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “In my turorials with each boy I try talk with him as though he was an adult. I mean, I just don’t restrict to give ‘orders’. I ask him, he answers; many times using monosyllable answers; doesn’t matter so far. I try and respect their adolescent private life.


With passing months they may come to see you, because it’s also true that students expect clear and convincing rules for life. You can think he’s not understanding your advice, but it sticks somewhere inside, I think.


We talk in a tutorial room, or in hot spring walking up and down the scarcely shade of the olive trees near the school. From time to time I call their parents, for them to tell me the way they want to educate their son.” / Photo from: braingames-online com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?