530. A relaxing picture


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Some techniques for relaxing before a class can be helpful. Slow down your stream of thoughts and ideas per second. Relax your facial muscles, release all the face tension out, relax the body, relax the extremities, let them weigh down, smooth your breathing into a regular rhythm, either think of something neutral or slow and calm down your speedy running ideas, relax your forehead and face, breath regularly, and so on. I mean, repeat this sequence. The idea of God being close to me, and me being in his presence relaxes me a lot as well: he and me are in the classroom, with my students.” / Photo from: leonardhillphotography com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient