490. So far, this whole-caboodle ship is working


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Yesterday I again noticed the door of one of the boys’ bathrooms squeaked. Then I thought I had to fix that problem myself once and for all, and had to go to take a spray of lubricant. But I thought a boy could do that small job. We both, teachers and students have to straighten the school up a little. If the things of the school work nice, that tidiness educate the students, and the teachers. Also it’s the nice thing for their parents to see when they visit the school.


Then we two went to the workshop place to look for a spray. I sprayed on the hinges, commenting on the carrying out the operation. I asked Miguel Ángel to take some bathroom paper to clean the remaining oil. After that, I asked him to make swing the door: no more noise now, ok. The last thing I told Miguel Ángel was to give back the spray.


The point is I want the students feel one of their duties is to take care of the building, where they live many hours a day.”


/ Photo: 2001-odisea-en-el-espacio – Directed by Stanley Kubrick. Released in 1968. photo from giseglh wordpress com. Original title: 2001: a space odissey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?