494. What's going on here?


Hi my followers, just to tell you there was a problem on my blog, I don’t know which one. This morning I composed a new entry for the blog, namely the text of post # 493. After that I opened my blog to copy and paste the new entry when I saw that in the section of Followers there was a warning by CanguroNet and so I couldn’t see your photos. I’m sorry. (Usually I write the new entries on new Word documents).


/ Photo from: zonadvd com. The Stage Coach, starring a young John Wayne. This film launched him as a starting brilliant actor. John Ford, as you may know, directed the film. The movie is known in Spanish as La diligencia. It was released in 1939.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples