465. Struggling to reach excellence in their future jobs

Hi followers,

Sorry, I don’t have some of the links to your blogs. I’d like to follow them, and maybe make myself a follower. I guess I lost your links, sorry. I’d like to learn from you and subsequently I might make a comment or ask you something useful with regard to teaching or human growth. Would you please send the links to the hidden comments of my blog I would appreciate. No obligation, of course. As you like. Or any other reader could send me his blog link.


Something else for today. A friend of mine usually reads a novel in English, for he says it helps him keep, up to some extent, his fluency and aptitude to speak in that language. Sometimes he reads for pleasure, sometimes he focuses on every sentence, other times he rereads a few expressions and sentences already read, and this latter thing helps him notice and learn English expressions. / Photo from: opendoorexchange org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!