399. Creating a story


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "I'm glad, ya know?, because my elder daughter has told me she has begun to write a book, a novel. I like the idea. One person who decides to write a book, well, or a story, a shorter story, sounds great, you know? She reads a lot of novels, kind of one every two or three weeks. I'm after she wouldn't lose time of her studies - she is 15. She has a sketch of the characters and some ideas. I gently try to suggest to her possible useful tips. Beauty, creativity, fantasy, just trying to write something, are very educative, aren't them? Also reading good literature." www disneypicture net The movie is The Pacifier. Starring Vin Diesel. The movie was released in 2005. - I hadn't got a baldy on this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples