390. Families


Hello everyone. I got loads of stuff to tell you about our sometimes breath-taking and strength-draining labor and our students' one. I'm eager to tell you more things. But these days I'm a bit hectic with stuff with my lovely family. I expect to write you pretty soon anyways. I got a big storage to tell you, and as well to learn from what you would like to teach me. Furthermore, I'm trying not to make a balls of that storage of ideas: I don't want to mess up those ideas. Photo from 2008-01_kosiuszko-canb expedition toptotop org A nice family, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

382. A school... of fish