358. Memorize these articles as much as you can


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "I offer you some more games for your classes. For example, on grammar and memory:
The teacher writes one sentence of his students' level, on the blackboard or whatever. One sentence their level or a bit above. The teacher and a few students read the sentence aloud. You then, the teacher, erase it. Then you say it from memory. And then you jog their memory, one by one: you ask them to repeat the sentence - as much as they can. They like competitions, freeze this point in your memory for your teaching.
Oooops, silly me, I forgot my class-notes at my school, and I had some other games. Next day I'll tell you more games.
I have learned many games from my students themselves, from the way they work in the class and their reactions to my prompts and their capabilities or flaws.
Thus, you learn how to treat them and what you can expect from them; also, with more ample lenses, you learn, one day after another, how to get the best out from themselves. Better said, one person can give more than what we can expect beforehand, at the first impression."
Photo from www tusanuncios com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family