354. More dictionary games


I'd like to thank Alistair for his proposal of a dictionary game, presented post #353. I just read it, and sounds great, and it would put variety in my own class games. Thanks also for I had the chance to read stuff in English adequate to teaching and conducting games and so. It's good to put in variety: I've noticed my veteran students can get bored if I always implement the same games. What I'm trying lately is to change some things in the games I run in the classes, besides the fact that from time to time some variety within a specific game spontaneously shows up during the class. Picture from www uniquetranslations eu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples