350. I guess she achieved her dream


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "The most common thing is that your class-groups will be ones with mixed-ability learners. Until short ago I used to combine one basic activity in the class-period with a higher-level activity, but it didn't work - I noticed lately. I tended to implement activities bearing in mind high-achievement students, while the basic-level ones were rather left behind. So, now, I combine activities thinking of the students' varied levels of grammar and vocabulary, and at the same time, in the same activity I ask more simple questions to the kids that know less or can't do less." Picture thanks to Minessota School of Business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples