301. Making big things together [Helping a new pupil]


One day teacher A said to teacher B, “One new young student once came to my classes program. He had apparent flaws at English, and at learning. In spite of this first sight, I gave him a small task – to try and remember to bring a worksheet he had at home, one I had handed him some days before. Eventually he brought it, and I praised him. He had attention problems at the beginning of the program, but fortunately he got to feel roped in the class conducting, and he participated more and more, and he was able to understand more, too. He looked happy and used to greet me with sincere affection. Also ok with his classmates.”

On the picture a nice skyline of Chicago, where you can see Sears Tower. This building is (or was) the tallest in that city, even I think in US. Thanks to photos igougo com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?