284. What's your dream?


One day teacher B said to teacher A,
"You know what happened today?
Like you know, my goal is for my students to say words - as replies; then, later on, sentences or expressions; and farther on conversations and presentations of whatever topics.
Today I was with three of my students in my class-period - they are 11 or 12 years. So far they have said words or even invented words - as an effort to communicate with me; the positive point of this inventing is they try a guess, they try theories or ways to produce messages.
Well, for today I had planned to interview N. - Some variety of questios: full name, eternal-in-Spain football team, favorite activity in our center, one activity he would like to do, favorite color, one subject of the school, one smell, taste, letter, what else?, ok, whatever - some a bit more questions.
They three got involved in the conversation, also because I roped the others in the conversation. So the result has been an authentic exchange of information, so something longer, something more interwoven, better outfitted, a more accomplished exchange of sentences."
Thank you, www alayos com, for the photo: some kids in Santiago Bernabéu stadium (Real Madrid), in a trip to Madrid. One of the dreams most kids from Granada love to achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient