227. A successful guy, no doubt


I copy something I hope it might help you with your TEFL/TESL.
It is a part of my research for the doctorate.
Of my doctorate at an advanced step yet, though I did not achieve the doctorate as such.
Yes, for I swifted into something, say, more practical, more for the-day-day labour with your learners.
I did not achieve the AD but fortunately and thanks to God I reached the right stuff, I guess.
So: thanks to ABG, an ace professor of Universidad de Jaén, also south of Spain. I'm so grateful alike to H D Brown, Mrs MJA, some many other scholars, and my kids. And a longest etc.



Key factors of success
In learning
New version (iv)
2007-07-24


1. Attitude

2. To wish to learn

3. To use the means for that goal

4. Study + learning strategies

5. To plunge into the pond. Take risks!

6. Communication

7. Effort

8. Motivation

9. Reflexive learning. To be creative. A diary?

10. Massive input

11. Massive output

12. A good method

13. Rapport. Personalisation (this is mainly for the teachers)

14. To have fun

15. To meet the club of the speakers of the target language

16. Revision and repetition

17. To concretise, materialise the actual learning

18. To practise the four skills: L, S, R, W

19. To imitate native-speakers

I once again realise many of the points above have their origin in great H D Brown.


constuccio blogspot com. I big thank you for the pic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family