159. Describe a picture


The teacher coach said to the old veteran teacher,
"Like you know, I don't tell you, for example, games with every detail we could take into account to implement it, every step, possible variations, etc.
Here I give you some clues.
The daily work will show you further things you can do to improve the games, with the students you actually have.
One very creative game is stuff about describing a photograph.
I used to bring to the classroom one copy of National Geographic.
Basically I said things that I could see on the picture, and they were listening during the description.
I referred to the people, colors, actions, above and below, etc., slowly and looking at my students from time to time.
When I finished the depiction I asked the students to repeat what they could remember, what they had understood.
A very plastic game, and fun."
Thank you, images pearsoned ema com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo