128. September 11, 2001


Today is 9/11/09.

One relative of mine escaped from the thing. At that time he was attending the Holy Mass off.

Hi again, Elliot,

I appreciate your reply, plus entering into my blog.

Yesterday I wrote one further comment, about some curious points to say; I mean, nothing serious though.

The point is that wordpress.com did not allow me to post one more comment.

I know Antonio Morales, a great guy. You also know him, for he worked with you at the previous program to ours in August.

Even he told me big about you! Anyway as you know, the hiring you could not be arranged.

For further jobs as a teacher, let me know, if you wish. i appreciate.

Thanks again for your hard work at Ecos: you did help out the niños.

Oh, many thanks for your mentioning the thing of my relative.

Count on me. We could keep in contact, just if you wish.

Best wishes for your career. If anythinf at my hand,in any way, let me know. Like for example a diploma saying you have worked in Spain, and so.

Fernando

http://fernandoexperiences.blogspot.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank-goodness he survived!

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family