123. The main concern of the teacher

"So, the teachers show sin some way or another an attitude to life, to work, to treatment with other people.
An ttitude to human depth, happiness, felicity, blissfulness, plenitudiness, something higher, not possible to quench just with earthly things.
We are here, in the world, not just as fate.
Why am I here?
What am I here for?
Is there anything else after life?
I am 40.
Time flies.
I would like to dedicate the rest of my life to something everlasting, for eternity.
How much gingerly striving for life, making effort, effort... for nothing?
If there is Heaven (and Hell, as I do believe, because Jesus Christ revealed), I eagerly wish to get there, after this so brief life on earth.
I know that I will arrive in Heaven, with God, for ever and ever and ever.
Nevertheless, I can get this goal only with His help, with his endless mercy."
This was what the teaching trainer said to veteran Shean in a confidence.
Americans are helping to restore for example the palaces and ancient monuments destroyed by the war. Thank you, www urknet blogspot com I feel sorry for Irak people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient