67. Creativity and imagination

Joe carried on by saying,
"The students pour their imagination and fantasy on their essays ( compositions), when I set one of the activities they do when they have a test, an exam.
One of the questions is, for example, to write about - I'm somehow sorry to say this, but I think I set this activity some years ago; anyhow, I might be wrong and I did not set this question.
So, they had to write about what happened on 9/11, in, say, 80 words.
I assure you that in this case, as in many others, most of my students used to pour creatitivy - In this case, like a memorial about what happened then. Perhaps I could have set any other topic, like an adventure in a castle you, the student, being a knigh.
It's plain true the students made many mistakes when writing, but in that case the significant thing was writing, expressing their feelings, their thoughts, and also were important the contents, communicating, in a word."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family