40. In English from the first minute


Dwight,
"You know what? I'm excited with the idea.
Tomorrow Friday 24 I start a course as the director of studies and a teacher myself. It's for kids aged 14 to 17 approximately.
Initially I had thought to give them some starting announcements, in order to start the program, to direct the students to their classrooms, how to dress, the schedule, the placement test..., those points in Spanish.
But I've changed my mind: I will address them in English, from the very beginning, though they might not understand me.
Gently, good humor, resolution, attention, politeness, all expressed in English."
Joe,
"Well, so, I shouldn't add anything else - You said all, you have the response yourself, you beat it."
Pau Gassol, a Spanish player of Los Angeles Lakers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family