37. Fun and skill with vocabulary


Dwight,

"Joe, my students at the end of the academic year cannot remember many words. They have really learned few!"

Joe,

"I'm suggesting you a game, very fun, that you can do in the class.

And your students will do an operative effort to get them stuck on their heads, without realizing of the mental process.

I recommend you to do this from time to time.

It turns out good with my students."

Dwight,
"Well, let me know, I appreciate."

Joe,

"Do a brainstorm about letters with your students, and you write them on the blackboard or the digital board.

They have got to make up as many words as possible, with those letters.

It's really amazing the number of words they can make, more than you can think of.

They can repeat the letters written on the blackboard.

Get a try, and tell me tomorrow."

Thanks to www 11 septiembre 2001 biz, for the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family