18. Depends on the idea of "person"


Follow the way along with me. Yesterday, after writing about the idea-of-person thing, then, I realized something more toward the root. A person, either she or he, is a child of God: that's the basic truth we have to always bear in mind. Hence, we should live as that. Should treat your student as that. God is my father, Dad, Daddy, if you fancy that way. And that's the thread of my life, which I have to live with. Only then, all changes in the class. Albeit everything remains same. You teach your class, the students are the protagonists of their process of acquiring/learning English or Thai... plus they, and you yourself, live as children of God. That's my dignity. Everything else hangs from that truth. /Pic downloaded from getcoolwallpapers.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples